Sunday, May 31, 2009

Good To Be Home!




I'm not sure what you do when you're at home, but me - Buddy, the Lhasa - I like to be in my routine. My routine, by most people's standards, is not too hard and I sure do enjoy my life. As you can see, I get lots of love from my master and mistress and I am not a dog who hears a lot of, "No" or "Off". I like it that way . . . so just keep your obedient training thoughts to yourself, if you please!

I eat two meals a day - one morning and one late afternoon. I like it like that so never mind how you feed in the morning at kennels, boarding and the Vet's. And never mind the kibble I get there . . . I really like the little bits of cheese and meat my Dad puts on my dish. Let's keep it that way!

I get to eat ice cream and I really like that. Sometimes the family has some with me, sometimes not. I only eat vanilla. What flavor does your dog like?

Where do I sleep? Well, I am able to sleep pretty much wherever I like but I really like to be on the special mat outside Mom & Dad's door, right by the alarm system. That way, they have two alarm systems!

I have my toys - especially my very old bear called "Canuck" (who came from Canada). He's been washed, sewn and plenty chewed by me. He is kinda like a security blanket. You need a pal, "Canuck" is there!

I get to play with any toys I want and I can even get some out of the bin if I want. I have a yard which is super for running and chasing things that always get away.

I try to be good when my family is away, but I gotta tell you, I sure do like being home best! Yes, I am spoiled, and let's keep it that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment