Monday, June 8, 2009

Marley and Us

We finally found time to watch the DVD of the movie, Marley and Me and I must say I was disappointed to find out that it was so sad. I presumed from the picture promo that it was a happy movie.

Marley is much older that the promo picture during most of the movie. We watched the movie non-stop but were crying long before the end.

Marley is living proof of the saying that there are no bad dogs, just bad owners. It is hard to believe that any dog could not be trained at least somewhat. I was also very disappointed to see him at first without even a collar and later often without a leash and never in a fenced-in area.

I am always disappointed to see movies that portray bad behavior and I have seen a lot of dogs and as Barbara Woodhouse always said, "There are no bad dogs . . . "

Very disappointing!

No comments:

Post a Comment